Double or Twin Room
This room is named after the Elizabethan seafarer George Somers who fought against the Spanish Armada, became MP for Lyme Regis and discovered Bermuda.
There is a southerly view over the garden and countryside to the front of the hotel.
The room has a super king size bed that can be set as twin single beds if required.
The en-suite wet room has a large walk in shower and Thomas Crapper sanitary ware.
This room also includes the following:
- Flat screen TV’s with access to Freeview channels
- Superfast WIFI (Fibre To Premises)
- High thread count Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Goose down duvet (hollow fibre available on request)
- And So To Bed goose down pillows (hollow fibre available on request)
- Luxury robes
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Selection of teas, coffees & hot chocolate
- Artisan biscuits
- White Company toiletries
Flat Screen TV
Superfast WIFI (Fibre To Premises)
“We had an absolutely fantastic stay. Neil and Rosemarie are delightful and very welcoming and the hotel is amazing. The bedrooms are absolutely incredible.”