Classic Double Room
The room is named after the Peek family who developed the Rousdon Estate and built The Dower House around 1880.
The room has southerly views over the countryside at the front of the hotel in the direction of the Rousdon estate.
The bedroom has a king size feature And So To Bed Bayswater bed and mattress.
The en-suite has a large walk in shower and Thomas Crapper sanitary ware.
This room also includes the following:
- Flat screen TV’s with access to Freeview channels
- Superfast WIFI (Fibre To Premises)
- High thread count Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Goose down duvet (hollow fibre available on request)
- And So To Bed goose down pillows (hollow fibre available on request)
- Luxury robes
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Selection of teas, coffees & Cadbury’s hot chocolate
- Artisan biscuits
- White Company toiletries
Flat Screen TV
Superfast WIFI (Fibre To Premises)
“Really comfortable bed with the best breakfast ever! If you plan to visit the area you must stay here!”