Double Room with Bath
The room is named after the Duke of Monmouth who famously landed at Lyme Regis in a bid to claim the crown in 1685.
There are far reaching panoramic countryside views over the Axe valley to the hills beyond it.
The room has a super king size And So To Bed Emilia bed and mattress. Put-up beds can be made up for an extra £35 per person.
The en-suite contains a large roll top slipper bath with hand held shower and Thomas Crapper sanitary ware.
This room also includes the following:
- Flat screen TV’s with access to Freeview channels
- Superfast WIFI (Fibre To Premises)
- High thread count Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Goose down duvet (hollow fibre available on request)
- And So To Bed goose down pillows (hollow fibre available on request)
- White Company robes
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Selection of teas, coffees & Cadbury’s hot chocolate
- Artisan biscuits
- White Company toiletries
Flat Screen TV
Superfast WIFI (Fibre To Premises)
“We stayed in the Monmouth Room. It was great. Spacious bed, outstanding bathroom, great views.”