Deluxe Double Room
Named after the famous novelist Thomas Hardy who wrote about life in the Wessex region in the early 19th century.
This large superior room has panoramic views over the Axe Valley countryside and features a super king bed, two easy chairs with a coffee table. It is large enough to accommodate three put up beds if required.
The en-suite wet room contains a walk in shower and Thomas Crapper sanitary ware.
This room also includes the following:
- Flat screen TV’s with access to Freeview channels
- Superfast WIFI (Fibre To Premises)
- High thread count Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Goose down duvet (hollow fibre available on request)
- And So To Bed goose down pillows (hollow fibre available on request)
- Luxury robes
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Selection of teas, coffees & Cadbury’s hot chocolate
- Artisan biscuits
- White Company toiletries
- GHD Hairdryer
Flat Screen TV
Superfast WIFI (Fibre To Premises)
“The welcome was most warm and the room was beautiful. In fact the whole hotel is a haven.”