This room is named after the 19th century local ornithologist, John Gould.
The Gould room is our smallest room but is ideal for a short stay. It has westerly views over the swimming pool, garden and stunning local countryside all the way to the sea.
The room has a king size And So To Bed “Austen” brass bed and mattress.
This room also includes the following:
- Flat screen TV’s with access to Freeview channels
- Superfast WIFI (Fibre To Premises)
- High thread count Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Goose down duvet (hollow fibre available on request)
- And So To Bed goose down pillows (hollow fibre available on request)
- Luxury robes
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Selection of teas, coffees & Cadbury’s hot chocolate
- Artisan biscuits
- White Company toiletries
Flat Screen TV
Superfast WIFI (Fibre To Premises)
“Absolutely first class hotel, beautiful rooms, classy bathroom. Clean and comfortable with tasteful decoration throughout.”