Superior Suite, Ground Floor
This large suite is named after the famous early nineteenth century local fossilist, Mary Anning, played by Kate Winslet in the new feature film “Ammonite”. There are two separate rooms in this suite.
The bedroom has both a feature super king bed and fireplace. It also has French doors opening to the garden next to the outside heated swimming pool. Outside there is a quarry tiled terrace with coffee table and chairs.
The sitting room has a state of the art sofa that converts into two bunk beds if required. There is also a second television.
The en-suite has a large walk in shower with grab bar and Thomas Crapper fittings and sanitary ware.
This room also includes the following:
- Flat screen TV’s with access to Freeview channels
- Superfast WIFI (Fibre To Premises)
- High thread count Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Goose down duvet (hollow fibre available on request)
- And So To Bed goose down pillows (hollow fibre available on request)
- White Company robes
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Selection of teas, coffees & Cadbury’s hot chocolate
- Artisan biscuits
- White Company toiletries
- GHD Hairdryer
Flat Screen TV
Superfast WIFI (Fibre To Premises)
“Wonderful place rooms spectacular food best we’ve eaten in years, totally recommend staying here”
“Warm, knowledgeable, friendly hosts. Fabulous room with wonderful views. Great bed and bedding.”